Produce Bounty Box: Contains six to eight seasonal produce items, including fresh-cut leafy greens, top-notch vegetables, flavorful fruits & herbs. ($28/week)
Omnivore's Bounty Box: All the produce box contents, plus a glorious selection of frozen and shelf-stable goods including diverse meat cuts and grounds; grain products like polenta, wild rice & pastas, and canned goods and spices like heirloom tomatoes sauce and dried herbs. ($64/week)
Home Delivery is offered to Bounty Box members at $9, and is bundled with the price of four boxes.
Paying for your Subscription. Each payment covers four boxes (including home delivery, if you opt for it). Payment is reoccurring, and your second payment will be automatically charged after you receive a reminder email.
Notes on the Sign Up Process:
- You can't have other items in your cart when you purchase a subscription.
- For customers opting for home delivery, note that the charge for all four deliveries ($9 each) is included as part of the product cost. The "delivery" option will display as free once you are in the checkout.
- We will provide a discount code for delivery customers to avoid paying extra delivery fees for add-on orders.
- Our order deadlines still apply; for instance, a Bounty Box for Tuesday Delivery purchased on a Monday will be fulfilled the following week.
- Opt-in to our newsletter to receive the Bounty Box contents during the checkout process.
Vacation Credits, Gift Card Exchange, or Cancellations
If you are unable to receive a Bounty Box, we can delay, reschedule or exchange its value for a Lane County Bounty gift card. (Seven days notice kindly requested for changes). We can cancel your next payment at any time, but we cannot issue refunds for prepaid boxes.
True food allergies can be recorded in the "notes" section of the check-out and we will do our best to accommodate. Please note this does not pass for food preferences (i.e. please no broccoli!)